Friday, July 1, 2011

Some advice on life

I remember first hearing this "song" entitled "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" performed by Baz Luhrmann when I was in high school. The pieces of advice contained within the lyrics which are taken from a 1997 essay written by columnist Mary Schmich were significant to me then and are even more so to me now.

Every so often, I reflect on how I am living my life, the attitudes I possess, and the experiences I've had as a check-in that I use to assess whether or not I am living it the way I want to. I also use these self-appraisals to ensure that I'm doing the best I can and will not regret how I have lived and the choices I've made. This video helps me to remember what is important and keeps me on track. I hope you get something similar out of it. Life is precious and we need to make the most of every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment