Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The aftermath of Sandy

My city, New York, and where I'm from, the Jersey Shore, have been ravaged by the storm. The material damage is great, but I know we will rebuild. I'm grateful there weren't more lives lost and am sorry for those who did pass. Throughout this time, it's been so beautiful to see people reaching out and extending love to one another. The support given will help the healing process. I am sending out my love and well wishes to everyone impacted. May you all stay safe.

Here is a healing chant that I find very peaceful and powerful to listen or meditate to. I recommend finding a comfortable seat, closing your eyes, taking a few deep breaths, and then taking in what you hear. I hope you will find it as beneficial as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment