Saturday, March 26, 2011

Deals so awesome, you might get carried away (like me)

I found out about Groupon (a site that sells awesome deals to local restaurants, events, activities, classes, etc. at a large discount) a little over a year ago, bought my first deal (a half-off deal for pottery painting), and was immediately hooked. Since that time, I have found several other companies that offer deals, have purchased and used a bunch of them, and have also accumulated what is now twelve deals that I have yet to use. The deals are so amazing, and since I'm someone who likes to get out and do things, it's just too hard to not purchase them! With half-priced billiards, sushi, Yankees tickets, mani-pedis, voice lessons, and tons of other amazing experiences flying my way, I can't resist!

If you haven't already, check out the sites I've listed below and subscribe to their daily emails to get great deals (some will only be for the New York City area, but several cater to other cities, too).

Groupon
Living Social
Lifebooker Loot
Spa Sally's $25 Tuesdays
Yipit
Goldstar

No comments:

Post a Comment