Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where the hell is Matt?

This is a very powerful video. Although its purpose was a marketing tool for Stride Gum - which I really don't find to be too pertinent of a purpose to the world, or moving in any way - it is still a totally glorious thing to watch. Seriously. And, actually, I take what I said about Stride Gum back; At least they are finding a beautiful, inspiring way to market their product, as opposed to having some idealized, unrealistic-looking model chewing their gum on screen or something. (Good for you, Stride Gum!)

Anyway, as I was saying, this guy Matt travels the world and invites some of the local people in each area he visits to come out and dance with him. The choice of music is perfect and I don't think the video would have had quite the same effect without it. To me, it seems to send a message of unity, hope, and world beauty. I think this is especially powerful and emotionally potent because of all of the separation, violence, war, famine, and other negative things that are going on in the world today. So, please enjoy the video "Where the hell is Matt?"


No comments:

Post a Comment